Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Ballerina Bride

1. Dolce&Gabbana Lace Top; 2. Christian Louboutin Pigalle; 3. Simple Bun; 4. Tulle Skirt (or here) 5. L'Agence Wrap Sweater; 6. Protea Bouquet

I have always loved ballerinas.  They are just so elegant.  Puffy tulle skirts, wrap sweaters, tight tops equal simplicity and to me perfection.  This to me is a perfect winter elopement. If you are having a more traditional wedding-perhaps you could put your bridesmaids in colored tulle skirts.  I wish I could have another wedding just to wear a tulle skirt! Plus I love how the skirt can be pulled out for years to come and worn in a million different ways: 1. Cashmere sweater plus tulle skirt and ballet flats- adorable.  2. Tee shirt plus tulle skirt and sneakers, oh so dreamy!  3. Tulle skirt plus a sparkle top and heals- perfect for a holiday party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment