Sunday, July 14, 2013

and the bride wore-overalls?



Photos by Simon Howell
When I was getting married I stressed too much about what to wear. The decision to not wear white ate at my soul!  I would be fine with it until I stumbled upon yet another photo of a glorious bride in a white gown and think "am I making a huge mistake?"


I came across this adorable couple on A Cup of Jo and took it as an inspiration.  If she can look that great in overalls- I can wear whatever I want! It's hard not to be swayed by all the images we see. Pintrest, blogs, and magazines morph a wedding into a never ending idea fest! On top of that people have lots of opinions about what you should wear and how your wedding should be, but it is YOUR wedding so go with your gut and be yourself. In the end you will have less regrets and be happier in the moment! Maybe its just me, but I think this wedding looks dreamy!

For more images and info about the couple head over to A Cup of Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment