Saturday, July 6, 2013

The use it again dress

I am personally not a fan of the wear it once dress.  It seems silly to spend so much money on something that you can never really wear again. However as with all things, if your dream is a white gown, then by all means go for it, but if it isn't here is a more practical option.

Meet twobirds, a company specializing in the buy one dress- tie it 12 different ways.  With a rainbow of colors to choose from, and a price point of $310- I am beyond a fan.  I love how you could jazz it up with shoes and earrings.  Wear it to your wedding crisscrossed, and then go for a halter to another event, dress it down strapless style in the summer for a maxi look. Versatility is the name of the game.

I also love how this company will send you a sample, so you can make sure the look is flattering, before you commit, as it doesn't seem to offer much support!

I might pick up one for myself in black!










For more styling options, and info visit twobirds
All images from twobirds

No comments:

Post a Comment