Friday, July 19, 2013

Just a lovely wedding

I like to constantly check the websites of my Chicago Wedding Trifecta: photographer (emilia-jane), florist (Pistil & Vine), and wedding hair stylist (your stylist AJ) for wedding inspiration.  These ladies are such creative artists and I love to look at their work.  Thanks to them- I stumbled upon this wedding and just had to share it. I really don't have much to say about this, but boy does it take my breath away. I know I am not one for a traditional wedding, but hmmm-this wedding sure looks lovely! Maybe it is because the bride and groom are beautiful, or maybe the photographs are amazing, or maybe its the details on the dresses-or maybe.... I don't know, but sigh isn't is something! Just a beautiful wedding!

Photographed by Stoffer Photography, click through for more AMAZING IMAGES including the reception!










No comments:

Post a Comment